One Person Tent
Our One Person Tent gives you everything you need to stay comfortable and dry when you're camping out, including a built-in tarp and ground cloth to keep the interior insulated.
The material of this Backpacking Tent resists water and UV damage, and mesh on all three sides provides ventilation.
Easy setup will ensure you can spend more time enjoying the great outdoors.
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space.
- Fully equipped with zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway.
- Base size: 2'8 x 7'6, center height: 36", total weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz. , minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz. , Color: Clay/Rust.
- Base Size: 2'8 x 7'6
- Center Height: 36"
- Vestibule Depth: 32"
- Tent Area: 20 square feet
- Vestibule Area: 10 square feet
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Total Weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 17"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm